Spector 360 monitors employee computer usage to protect you from a variety of problems
Spector 360 is a comprehensive user activity monitoring solution that enables companies to log, retain, review and report on employee activity. Spector 360 creates a definitive record of an employee’s digital behavior, and in doing so provides organizations with the ability to see the context of user actions.
Features and Benefits
1. Deter IP/Data Theft & LeaksTrying to close all possible ways that sensitive data can exit the company can be overwhelming. Instead of data security as your only defense, add a powerful deterrent to prevent leaks and theft at their source.
2. Highly Privileged UsersWith system admins, network admins and DBAs given almost absolute authority over critical systems, you must ensure that authorized access isn't used for unauthorized purposes. Companies need the ability to 'watch the watchers'.
3. Detect Employee FraudEmployee fraud causes significant financial damage to companies and organizations; typically 5% of annual revenue. Traditionally, detection can take an average of 18 months. With Spector 360, you can prevent the damage from even starting.
4. Empower Human ResourcesToo often, HR is in reactive mode—dealing with a problem that has been building over time, and doing so without all the facts it needs. Spector 360 empowers HR to take a proactive approach.
5. Increase ProductivityTechnology can only help companies increase employee productivity so far. The next step requires detail into distractions, inefficiencies or deficient training that is negatively impacting productivity.
6. Improve EfficiencyAnalyze the digital behaviors of top performers to identify best practices for replication across your organization. Ensure new tools and processes are being adopted. Use cutting edge video analysis to improve training programs.
7. DeterIt’s up to each company whether or not to disclose the means by which you monitor, however, as a best practice, disclosure is recommended whether local law requires it or not. Disclosing that the company has the right to monitor all activity and communications that take place on company owned computers, devices and networks can provide an inherent deterrence factor.
8. DetectAs the Client Recorder collects comprehensive data, potentially harmful activities are detected based on keywords appearing, websites visited, or changes in baseline activity behavior. Spector 360 collects information regarding a potential offense from over 90 individual activity types and sends an instant Keyword Alert to the specified IT administrator or appropriate compliance manager. Because the reviewing needs of HR, IT and management are all different, Spector 360 allows you to restrict which users, groups and activities are visible to.
9. DetailOnce an incident has been detected, and determined potentially harmful, the first response is to stop the actions and avoid any further damage. Next, whether due to reporting or compliance requirements, those responding need to find out exactly what happened, to what extent, those involved and even why. The amount of data collected by the Client Recorder provides contextual information down to a video-style Snapshot Playback of the user’s activity. Schedule reports from more than 75 built-in, easy-to-read, comprehensive Quick View reports.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: