Management and Internet Filtering on Tablets in Schools
ContentWatch is world-renowned for providing Internet content filtering solutions. ContentProtect Tablet Management for Schools is a low cost, cloud-based solution coupling Internet content filtering and group policy management with basic mobile device management (MDM) functionality for Android and iPad devices.
Features and Benefits
1. 100% Cloud-BasedYou do not require on-premise servers or hardware to manage your network.
2. Dual mode supportBoth Android and iOS devices such as your mobile phones and tablets can be managed from a single administration console.
3. Content Filtering and Internet ControlsFull management of access to web content by user, device or group with reporting and alerts.
4. Low CostNo data hosting fees, no set-up costs and low cost licensing for education.
5. One-click device enrollmentYou can enroll Android and iOS devices with a single click policy via SMS, e-mail, custom URL or QR code.
6. Simplified controlSettings and group policies: manage VPN's and Wi-Fi networks, 3G/4G networks, mobile apps, and PINs.
7. Device LockIn the event of device loss or theft, you can protect the child's profile on the device by rendering the device unusable by others.
8. Device LocateGPS-based tracking of lost or stolen devices.
9. Manage and install educational apps centrallySchools can manage applications on the iPad and Android tablets and centrally install educational apps on multiple devices grouped by age and class.
10. Time limits for device usageSchool teachers or ICT administrators can specify time limits on tablets to ennsure children actively participate in physical sporting activities. Studies suggest that eLearning using tablets is advantageous but reduces student participation in sports as they tend to play games on tablets during their school break.
11. Securing the internetContentProtect tablet management for schools is coupled with true content filtering and internet controls. Schools can secure the internet through usage policies for these devices in a simple easy to use console. Internet policies can be managed through group policies eliminating IT management expenses and enabling instant changes on remote devices.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: