You wouldn’t let your children ride bikes on a freeway would you?
The Internet moves fast. Maybe a little too fast for your children. While the web puts a world of information at their fingertips, it also puts them just one click away from inappropriate websites and dangerous people. Family Protector allows you to create the proper boundaries for any child from toddler to teen. Let them use the web as a portal to the world without the fear that it’ll become Pandora’s Box.
Features and Benefits
1. Lock the door on objectionable sitesDon’t want your kids taking a gander at gambling sites or exposed to pornography? We don’t blame you. Intego Family Protector can block out entire categories of Internet sites so your children aren’t exposed to objectionable content. You can also set up a specific list of approved websites so your kids can access them without accidentally running into a filter.
2. Safe surfing for each childNo two kids are alike. Each of your children has a different maturity level and deserves a different type of Internet access. Instead of having your older son scowl at you for treating him like a “baby” for setting the same restrictions as his little sister, you can assign each of them a unique profile. That way, your teenager can get online to do homework and play games while your youngest can print a coloring sheet or watch her favorite cartoon.
3. Set limits on Internet timeNeed to open up computer time so your kids can do their homework or shut off access because it’s time for dinner? Want to restrict the time of day your children can access the Internet so they don’t try to sneak on late at night? Settings can be easily reconfigured so you can adjust accordingly.
4. Keep an eye on sites they visitWant to know exactly where your children are going? You can configure Intego Family Protector to record keystrokes or take screenshots of active applications. It’s just another way to make sure your kids haven’t stumbled across content they shouldn’t be looking at.
5. Control settings from afarOut to dinner while your teen needs to access the web for a school assignment? No problem. You can enable sites via a web browser, so he can get his homework done and you can enjoy your night out.
6. Monitor chats and block strangersIntego Family Protector can monitor Internet chat sessions to make sure your child isn’t having an inappropriate conversation with a stranger. Once any objectionable terminology has been used, the chat session can be shut down and you’ll be notified so you can educate your children about being safe and smart online.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: