How safe is your child from online threats?
Pornography, cyber bullies, and online predators make the internet a dangerous place for young minds. Protect your family! With a bonus Ruislip Manor Fun Day pack that includes Net Nanny for Mac and Net Nanny Social, you can secure your children from issues such as online grooming, by flagging and reporting content from sexual predators, cyber stalkers via the most popular social media sites. If you use a Mac PC at home then this pack will help you protect your family.
You save 46% (£17) when you buy this bundle for a single Mac PC, unlimited child profiles supported.
Features and Benefits
1. Comprehensive Social Network DatabaseNet Nanny Social supports a comprehensive list of social networks that includes the most popular sites. Net Nanny Social clearly shows parents exactly on which social networks their children have registered accounts and can automatically detect and add new ones when discovered. Social networks include: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
2. Language DetectionThis tool identifies online threats such as cyberbullying, cyber-stalking, or grooming. It is estimated that 42% of children under the age of 18 are victims of cyberbullying. This bonus pack monitors content published on social networking sites and accurately identifies harmful language. Then, it can notify parents.
3. Access to Photos and VideosNet Nanny Social gives parents access to view the photos and videos taken and published by their child. It also shows videos and pictures taken of their children that are posted online by others. This is important if someone publishes inappropriate pictures of your children or adds false tags to bully them.
4. Access to FriendsNet Nanny Social helps parents keep an eye on any friend-related activities. Parents can see details about their child’s online friends, know when new friends are added, or even “un-friend” others. Net Nanny Social gives parents access to their child’s list of friends, monitors activities related to those friends, and shows the same details about these friends that their child sees when online.
5. Alert NotificationsParents can choose to activate alert notifications. Once done, parents receive e-mail or text messages when harmful or inappropriate activities are detected on their child’s social network accounts.
6. Activity ReportsNet Nanny Social sends parents daily or weekly reports on what is happening on their child’s social network pages. The report gives details and shows an intuitive chart representing a threat level of inappropriate or threatening contacts and communications with their child.
7. Intuitive Dashboard and ReportsNet Nanny Social organizes all content found while monitoring active social network accounts in a single easy-to-use dashboard. From this dashboard, parents are able to effortlessly navigate through their child’s social activities, get information about their friends, and see wall posts, pictures and videos.
8. Resources for ParentsNet Nanny Social offers parents useful resources such as a Glossary of terms and acronyms commonly used on social networks to help make informed decisions and to better understand the confusing lingo and terms used on these sites.
9. Block PornographyNet Nanny for Mac will warn or block access to pornography or adult content
10. Internet FilterBe in control of your internet. Set filtering for 18 categories of online content to either block, warn or allow for view. Categories include drugs, alcohol, mature content, hate, gore, suicide and more.
11. Time ManagementSet total no. of Internet hours in a day or specific times of the day when your child can be online. This becomes important when your child is addicted to the internet and also helps parents control the time when children need to complete their homework.
12. Mask ProfanityView a webpage without being bombarded by vulgar language. Inappropriate language will automatically masked by Net Nanny for Mac.
13. User ProfilesUse preset user profiles or customize settings for each family member; unlimited user profiles for a single computer.
14. Remote AdministrationCheck usage reports, change your child’s profile settings, and much more from any computer with an Internet connection.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: