Do you know what your children view or download on Amazon Kindle devices?
Take control with Net Nanny® for Kindle. Does your child look at inappropriate content, download time-consuming games, or access malicious apps on their Kindle devices? Net Nanny for Kindle with App Management keeps kids safe from viewing inappropriate Web content and will let mom or dad choose which mobile apps are used on the device..
Features and Benefits
1. Safe BrowsingNet Nanny for Kindle with App Manager is a revolutionary Kindle solution to permit safe web browsing. The Net Nanny for Kindle browser works as a powerful Internet filter that you can easily customize.
2. Internet FiltersBe in control of you internet. Set filtering for 18 categories of online content to either block, warn or allow for view. With 18 filtering categories, you can block porn, hate speech, gambling, alcohol, and many other inappropriate topics found on the Internet. With Net Nanny® for Kindle, smartphone or tablet users can safely surf the web while other browsers are prevented from launching.
3. Violent Apps and GamesThe App Manager lets you remotely view, block, or uninstall apps you deem inappropriate from the device. App Manager also lets you block in-app purchases. This feature is primarily used by parents to secure inappropriate apps (such as violent games and content) to be installed on device.
4. Time ManagementSet total no. of Internet hours in a day or specific times of the day when your child can be online.
5. Mask ProfanityView a webpage without being bombarded by vulgar language.
6. User ProfilesUse preset user profiles or customize settings for each family member; unlimited user profiles for an Kindle mobile or tablet.
7. Alerts and ReportingReceive reports and mail alerts about your child’s online activity.
8. Remote AdministrationCheck usage reports, change your child’s profile settings for their Kindle device, and much more from any computer with an Internet connection.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: