i-Technosoft is committed to preserving your trust and confidence. That is why we want you to understand how we handle information we learn about you from your visit to www.i-technosoft.com, www.i-technosoft.co.uk or an affiliate site (“our site”), what measures we take to safeguard that information and our commitment to data security. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know. i-Technosoft mostly operates in the business-to-business software industry, however we may collect consumer data during trials, downloads or newsletter subscriptions.
Collection of Information
We collect the following types of information when you browse:
1. Information you provide us directly, such as contact and ordering information when you register or make an online order, contact us or interact at one of our sites;
2. Information provided to our web servers regarding your review of our website, which include without limitation, referral sites, entry points, IP addresses;
3. The web pages you visit when you browse our site; and Aggregate data about our sites.
Use of Information
i-Technosoft does not rent or sell your information. We use online information in the following ways:
1. Information you provide us as part of a registration process or provided to our web servers, we may use to contact you or retain as part of your transactions with us;
2. For information you provide online, including actions or clicks from hyperlinks and subscriptions, we use the information to customize future communications and web pages;
3. For some registration, email and use data you provide, we may direct you to particular web pages, customize the web pages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you receive;
4. For information about web pages visited, page hits per week, and the like, we use this information internally to improve the design of our web pages; and i-Technosoft may use third-party storage or service-provider companies to perform some functions including the processing of data. Such companies are under a duty of confidentiality to not share your information with anyone else.
Sharing of Information
i-Technosoft shares your information for business purposes only on a need-to-know basis and only with:
1. Employees and Affiliates/Resellers; Customers from which we received the information;
2. Resellers and business partners so that they may contact you for promotional purposes relating to i-Technosoft products;
3. Other third-parties that (a) agree to safeguard such information, (b) sign confidentiality agreements, and (c) only use such information for our benefit; and
4. Other entities authorized to have access to such information under applicable law or regulation.
Your information also may be transferred in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange or other disposition of all or a portion of a business of i-Technosoft or its subsidiaries, or both.
Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which i-Technosoft and its affiliates maintain operations, including outside the European Union. i-Technosoft reserves the right to transfer information outside of your country. Prior to making any such transfer i-Technosoft puts in place security procedures designed to prevent unauthorized use of or access to your information. By using our site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Our Commitment to Data Integrity and Security
i-Technosoft takes reasonable steps to make sure that your information is accurate, complete, current and reliable, but we do expect you to update your information as necessary.
i-Technosoft takes reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality and integrity, and prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure of customer information, including without limitation maintaining a system of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards to secure such information.
Security of Your Personal Information
When you place orders at Our Site we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, we have implemented industry standard security mechanisms and procedures to protect data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or its application, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information as outlined in this policy. We may change this policy at any time, with or without notice.